Braineater: A Love Story

Why does everyone run from zombies?
what are they afraid of?
O.k., sure, no one wants to get their brains eaten. But, come on how long could it hurt for?  A couple of bites and you are dead.  Once you are dead you no longer feel the pain.  Now your dead but soon you are going to rise up a mindless zombie yourself. 
Let's face it that's all you are anyway. Staring blankly at the office wall while your hand go through the motions of your daily routine.  Sitting behind the wheel as your car drives the same familiar route back home.  The only difference is that before something ate your brain, you used to worry about everything. 
Does my wife still love me?  Will I get a promotion?  How will I pay my rent?  How can that be my kid when it looks nothing like me? 
As a zombie, you are now free. Free from worry and woe.  Free from everything that you used to complain was holding you back.  Becoming one of the walking dead is the best thing that ever happened to you. 
Next time a dirty, ragged drifter comes around begging for brains, give him a little taste.  Trust me, you'll be happier.

Comments

Popular Posts