Firsts

     So I'm listening to "Feels Like the First Time" and I am wondering to myself "why is this a god thing?"  I know the first time was a long time ago, but here are the facts as i remember them.
     The girls was very aggressive(probably due to the alcohol).  The angle was awkward.  And i thought I broke my dick or at least seriously sprained it. 
     Because it's the first time, you can't just yell out "AaaarrrggghhhI broke my dick!"  You have to be cool and manly and make those whimpers of pain seem like happy fun sounds.  So I'm not sure I would ever want it to feel like the first time again. 
     It is much better these days.  Since i am in a healthy, stable relationship, I have no problem telling my fiancee "hey stop bending it!" without fear of ridicule.

Feel free to leave your amusing first time stories in the comments section.  ;-)

Comments

  1. Healthy,stable relationship? About the only thing stable about either one of us is we would probably do it in a stable if it didn't stink too bad. I suppose the relationship itself is pretty stable. And healthy? Healthy is overrated.

    If you can't figure out who wrote this, we might have to rethink this whole relationship thing.

    J/K you are mine, trapped forever! You couldn't get rid of me if you tried!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts